Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 January, 01:11
How we feeling Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 12:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 January, 10:39
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
🌈 A beautiful reminder of God's love πŸ’•

Then God said, β€œI am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.”
~ Genesis 9:12-16

I pray for strength, courage, understanding, and peace as we continue on our journey.

Sending HUGs πŸ€— πŸ’•

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
Thanks for the reminder. Blessings and hugs to you! πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
11:37 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmAbuela52 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Gonzalez, click on at the bottom under it