Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 January, 01:11
How we feeling Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 12:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
🌈 A beautiful reminder of God's love πŸ’•

Then God said, β€œI am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.”
~ Genesis 9:12-16

I pray for strength, courage, understanding, and peace as we continue on our journey.

Sending HUGs πŸ€— πŸ’•
10:39 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
14 January, 11:37
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thanks for the reminder. Blessings and hugs to you! πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
14 January, 02:20
Courtesy flushes would be very helpful
πŸ™‚ πŸ‘ ☺️

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 02:17
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ