Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:47
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
14 January, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CBD now, VK.
Many of my clients have given it to their dogs with a cancer diagnosis upon my advice.
90% of those clients dogs are still here.
I've seen it shrink tumors topically within months and a full recovery with internal cancer.
If it is a tooth, get it gone.
and if safeguard works for us....wouldn't hurt.
up the oxygen too.https://opalinesolutions.c...
The owner of this company is named Sandra. Wealth of information if you ask to speak with her.
Nascent oxygen is kind of different from others on the market. Goes right into the blood stream and starts repairing immediately. You can take these capsules and open them up and I like to lick the tip of my finger and get some of the oxygen on my finger and swirl it around so it dissolves in the water bowl. It's water activated. Can be used directly for wound care making a paste.
You can help heal her without western medicine if it's cancer.
Much love, VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerri World @Gerri_World
Can it be given to cats? Also, when you said it is a tooth, do you mean cancer of a tooth for a pet? My cat has a hard time eating and the vet can not determine the exact issue. May be a small beginning of a tumor in the mouth or a minor tooth issue....
10:02 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gerri_World in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
14 January, 10:43
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Vets are frustrating me lately, Damn!
Yes, the oxygen and CBD can be given to cats.
But you have to be careful with the stuff. It's extremely powerful for humans so when you are dosing for an animal you have to scale down quite a bit. With both things we are completely on our own with how much to give, although there is more information on CBD and pets than there is with nascent oxygen and pets.
The capsules, when you open them up, have little granules in them.
To give you an idea how much I give personally to my own animals of the oxygen, for my dogs who weigh 12 to 14 lbs (shih tzu mixes) I lick my pinky finger and get some oxygen granules on my finger and swirl it in the water bowl.
My 15 year old cat had a tooth abscess last year and I applied the oxygen with a wet qtip to the abscess directly. Same with the CBD.
We are on our own with these alternatives so I'd advise to use your best judgement.
I do hope that helps.