Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 January, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 02:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I needed to hear this. I’m stressing out constantly on how behind I am at starting a family, but that’s helping me 0% with making any progress. Working too much & no free time isnt helping either. But everyday I just get older! 🫠
I will listen to the advice & trust my journey! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
LHA - you aren't behind...you're exactly where you need to be. When the timing is right, you will make it happen. I know it's easy to get in your head about it (especially when it comes to work), but I hope you find some peace from those thoughts. Things usually tend to work out...and usually better! ♥️
09:16 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 10:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
❤️🤗 Thank you Kim, you’re an angel to take the time to give your kind & wise counsel with how busy I know you are, thank you so much! It helps a ton! I truly feel like I can toss my worries off the cliff about that one now.

How are you doing? Happy Saturday!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 January, 10:14
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
It's easy to stay in that kind of worry though bc it's a big deal...it's your family. It will happen though

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. Work has ramped up again a bit for me, too, but I'm just taking it day by day. I am also trying to take my own advice and not get in my head about the things that seem big. Some days are easier than others :)

hope you and your hubs are surviving the crazy Cali weather and have a great weekend!