Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
15 January, 05:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you needed this message. Quit my job in August, I'm ok, my family is ok. Peeps think you must have a job to be someone. What do you do with your time, aren't you bored blah blah blah. Sometimes makes me question my decision but then I go back to the why I quit and it was a big why, and no I'm not bored. I'm happy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
14 January, 05:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 02:40
I needed to hear this. I’m stressing out constantly on how behind I am at starting a family, but that’s helping me 0% with making any progress. Working too much & no free time isnt helping either. But everyday I just get older! 🫠
I will listen to the advice & trust my journey! ❤️

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 January, 05:11
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The good news is this......no matter how "behind" you may feel about starting a family....technology is coming that will take years off and will enable everyone to have children. This tech is going to give us the ability to live well past age 1000+

People will be starting families much later than what we are accustomed to. "Age" will really be 'just a number.'

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 January, 09:16
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
LHA - you aren't behind...you're exactly where you need to be. When the timing is right, you will make it happen. I know it's easy to get in your head about it (especially when it comes to work), but I hope you find some peace from those thoughts. Things usually tend to work out...and usually better! ♥️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 January, 02:37

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
14 January, 01:29
Remain buckled up, and do not extend your reach beyond the Matrix !☢️🚯🚳🚷⚠️

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
14 January, 01:08
✨🕊✨

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
13 January, 11:42
Dayum! Look at archie doing its best KR impression!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 January, 11:50
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
:)