Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:47
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
why this @americansprit
14 January, 02:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent first off I hope your dog does well and gets better soon. Second if I had a vet that couldn't tell the differance between cancer and an abscess tooth, I would find another vet.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Vet said 97% chance its cancer. Holding on to that 3% right now.
02:25 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response why this to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 January, 12:43
We gave out little dog Panacur C dog dewormer too, and literally watched her stomach go down and become smaller in just a few days

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
14 January, 12:03
our baby bully has something on her back right now too, hoping its nothing serious and just disappears, scary though

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 January, 11:15
well we are recently hearing that cancer is caused by parasites and Ivermectin and HCQ protocol may work - God bless

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 January, 11:13
🙏s UP

if cancer, ivermectin for dogs should do yours well, VK!

if abscess tooth, antibiotics would do fine!!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 10:35
A lot can happen with 3%. Praying for you & dog that dog gets healed 100%. ✨🙏🏻✨

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
14 January, 10:05
I took my dog to the vet a few weeks ago because she got into a fight with a big raccoon, had a big mouth abscess and couldn't stand up. The vet said put her down immediately and send her head off for testing. We said no to this qucky young girl right out of vet school and basically ran out of there with her. She was fine after a day or two with mild antibiotics. They have no way of knowing no offence to vets.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 January, 04:38
High vibes and a spiritual hug for you and your pup.
💚🌟💚

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
14 January, 02:41
🙏visualizing your dog completely healed and healthy

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
14 January, 02:33
God please let it be 3 🙏💕🙏