Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 January, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 02:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I needed to hear this. I’m stressing out constantly on how behind I am at starting a family, but that’s helping me 0% with making any progress. Working too much & no free time isnt helping either. But everyday I just get older! 🫠
I will listen to the advice & trust my journey! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
The good news is this......no matter how "behind" you may feel about starting a family....technology is coming that will take years off and will enable everyone to have children. This tech is going to give us the ability to live well past age 1000+

People will be starting families much later than what we are accustomed to. "Age" will really be 'just a number.'
05:11 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 09:55
In response America First to her Publication
That obliterates my worries completely! 🙏🏻💖

America First @AmericaFirst17
14 January, 10:59
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Well, I'm happy to help you let go of worry. Your dream of starting a family is within reach and will always be available for everyone. I just posted some information on the med-bed technology on my timeline.

It's going to be a beautiful world. You will have as many children as your heart desires. No need to stress at all. Stay in daily prayer to keep the worries away.