Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
13 January, 09:36
May I ask for prayers.. I am facing another hurdle which I shall overcome and in faith, its growing. But the genetic department are taking an unhealthy interest in my son and have somehow ordered social services to work with us... this is why I started this fight... because I knew they would... that he would become a person of interest because of his condition and its been the underlying terror all along that I try to summon faith on but that I find very hard.

I don't like the things they do on hospital grounds... she wrote a letter and its charged with the rhetoric, she is laying a narrative. My son has a genetic condition that makes him high risk of myocarditis... I need prayers for his protection and for my strength and my heart to hold out because its many times ruptured.

I am being put through test after test and I am going deeper into faith but this one make me tremble uncontrollably.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon 4203 @Anon4203
Sending prayers for you and your family. God Bless 🙏✝️🙏
09:51 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Anon4203 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anon 4203, click on at the bottom under it