Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
May I ask for prayers.. I am facing another hurdle which I shall overcome and in faith, its growing. But the genetic department are taking an unhealthy interest in my son and have somehow ordered social services to work with us... this is why I started this fight... because I knew they would... that he would become a person of interest because of his condition and its been the underlying terror all along that I try to summon faith on but that I find very hard.

I don't like the things they do on hospital grounds... she wrote a letter and its charged with the rhetoric, she is laying a narrative. My son has a genetic condition that makes him high risk of myocarditis... I need prayers for his protection and for my strength and my heart to hold out because its many times ruptured.

I am being put through test after test and I am going deeper into faith but this one make me tremble uncontrollably.
09:36 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
16 January, 06:43
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
16 January, 06:43
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 January, 09:15
Oh... she has spoken to everyone I put on legal notice for previous violations of law... I served notice on the school and sent them everything.. I archived everything re mask and social distancing... and the media lies and everything.. every single aspect of it I screenshot and compiled power point presentations and served notice on them to act... Everything I put them on notice for every death... I served everyone in the local council I served notice on everyone in the forest and I served notice to all their superiors...

I did the same to the doctor... she reported me for mask violation and I read her the riot act... sent her all the evidence of her crimes.

I did it all... and I banged drums... and I shook spiritual trees and I rang bells and I shouted from rooftops...

I cant respond to all of you individually because I am racing to orientate myself in the spiritual battle.. It feels like me against the entire cartel and my son they will use as the human shield...

14 January, 09:15
Oh... she has spoken to everyone I put on legal notice for previous violations of law... I served notice on the school and sent them everything.. I archived everything re mask and social distancing... and the media lies and everything.. every single aspect of it I screenshot and compiled power point presentations and served notice on them to act... Everything I put them on notice for every death... I served everyone in the local council I served notice on everyone in the forest and I served notice to all their superiors...

I did the same to the doctor... she reported me for mask violation and I read her the riot act... sent her all the evidence of her crimes.

I did it all... and I banged drums... and I shook spiritual trees and I rang bells and I shouted from rooftops...

I cant respond to all of you individually because I am racing to orientate myself in the spiritual battle.. It feels like me against the entire cartel and my son they will use as the human shield...

14 January, 09:19
I will respond but I am trembling and need to ground... but I am reading and it is helping.. please will you stay with me? Prayers and wordsI can read is really helping, scripture and words that remind me I am protected... I will come out of it... I want to feel Gods loving embrace right now so much...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 January, 10:48
🙏🙏🙏

16 January, 06:20
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Thank you.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 January, 10:48
Antidote, YOU and YOUR son belong to Creator GOD...NOT the GENETIC dept, NOT the DSH, NOT CPS. Creator GOD put YOU here for HIS Reason. Creator GOD, I come before YOU and humbly ask for a hedge of protection around 'Antidote and her son. in Yeshua's name I ask this.

16 January, 06:22
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank you so much.. This really helped me calm down a little.. I just kept focused on your words and reading to calm myself and it really made a difference...

16 January, 06:24
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
You really touched my heart...

ECM Arizona @EM5793
13 January, 10:42
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

We The People @OutOfMatrix
13 January, 10:39
🙏Sending prayers your way.

America First @Realdeal
13 January, 10:35
🙏🏻

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 January, 10:32
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
13 January, 10:31
Done.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 January, 10:28
I'm so sorry you are going through difficult times. You're in my prayers. I am praying that GOD'S presence feels strong.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 January, 10:28
✝️🙏🙏✝️🙏✝️

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 January, 10:13
Praying for your son and family!

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
13 January, 09:51
Sending prayers for you and your family. God Bless 🙏✝️🙏