Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
13 January, 04:29
what happens to the debt after a bank goes out of business?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:33
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Yes but what happens if for some miracle you actually have a small, hard earned savings, does that go bye-bye too?
“Well get your money outbof the bank…”
And put it where? How? Worthless Paper money? 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
umm if i had a lump sum of cash i would take it out of the bank and buy silver or gold coins/bars with it. thats what i would do ;)
09:36 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 09:38
where would you store it?
and what if you need some to live, pay bills, or an emergency?

America First @Realdeal
13 January, 10:19
if i cant get my money bank will
have it so i wont have to pay my mortgage

Iam Mie @iammiele
13 January, 11:36
Cover your A$$ets! take a listen to ITM trading on you tube Lynette Zang has some good info. she and a few others that can provide some insight at no cost... Use your best judgement and make decisions based on your personal situation...Best to you!

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:37
💞