Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
13 January, 04:45
I work at a winery in California - yesterday was a semi-sunny clear day between the storms. I was taking a group picture of some nurses who all got the same day off and they planned this fun day together. I was being a little directive about where to stand how close to get - telling them where I wanted them and how to frame the backdrop - the one lady said oh you’ve done this before this is so great and I said, yeah I love taking photos. My family always has competitions on trips and I went on about it a little bit and then noticed one of the women started crying and said “my husband was a photography instructor at the University and he just passed away last month” and she came right up and gave me a huge hug. It was very sweet, sad, surprising all rolled into one … but made me realize what we’re here for in this phase. Connection. Love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
i am so sorry about your husband
GOD bless you and comfort you 🙏
05:29 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cydalee Patriot, click on at the bottom under it