Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
I work at a winery in California - yesterday was a semi-sunny clear day between the storms. I was taking a group picture of some nurses who all got the same day off and they planned this fun day together. I was being a little directive about where to stand how close to get - telling them where I wanted them and how to frame the backdrop - the one lady said oh you’ve done this before this is so great and I said, yeah I love taking photos. My family always has competitions on trips and I went on about it a little bit and then noticed one of the women started crying and said “my husband was a photography instructor at the University and he just passed away last month” and she came right up and gave me a huge hug. It was very sweet, sad, surprising all rolled into one … but made me realize what we’re here for in this phase. Connection. Love.
04:45 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 January, 05:29
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
i am so sorry about your husband
GOD bless you and comfort you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 January, 05:20
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Yes, you did an awesome job. Thank you for being there for her yesterday. We will be there to support and show love and compassion.💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396