LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 January, 11:40
TO MY SURPRISE

We have been getting a LOT of rain here in SoCal and expecting more.

I distill my own water and decided to catch rainwater and test how many PPM (parts per million) it has. Just so you know, distilled water tests at 0 PPM.

My tap water is 179 PPM
RAINWATER TESTED AT ZERO PPM!!!!!

I couldn't believe it. I thought my tester broke so put it back in the tap water and was 179ppm and back in rainwater.....ZERO

Did a quick search on drinking rainwater and it said after 20 min of rain the water will be clean for drinking.

I tasted it and it was good.

So, we have a lot of rain coming the next couple days. I'm going to catch the water and put it through my distiller (just in case).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
found this in a search-

"What is ppm when testing water?

This is an abbreviation for "parts per million" and it also can be expressed as milligrams per liter (mg/L). This measurement is the mass of a chemical or contaminate per unit volume of water. Seeing ppm or mg/L on a lab report means the same thing."

I don't like the "chemical or contaminate" in that statement. I try cleaning it up.
12:52 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LQve Trump, click on at the bottom under it