LQve Trump @LoveTump
TO MY SURPRISE

We have been getting a LOT of rain here in SoCal and expecting more.

I distill my own water and decided to catch rainwater and test how many PPM (parts per million) it has. Just so you know, distilled water tests at 0 PPM.

My tap water is 179 PPM
RAINWATER TESTED AT ZERO PPM!!!!!

I couldn't believe it. I thought my tester broke so put it back in the tap water and was 179ppm and back in rainwater.....ZERO

Did a quick search on drinking rainwater and it said after 20 min of rain the water will be clean for drinking.

I tasted it and it was good.

So, we have a lot of rain coming the next couple days. I'm going to catch the water and put it through my distiller (just in case).
11:40 AM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
13 January, 12:23
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
ppm of what??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 January, 12:47
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Not sure all they put in our city water so don't know what the PPM is.
All I know is the rainwater was coming in at zero.

I put la large bowl in the middle of the yard out in the open so it will only collect rainwater. There is no runoff from roof or trees. Just out in the open.

I always liked distilled because I wold rather load my water with what I want vs whatever they are loading our water with. I still at times drink filtered frig water but even that was only 28PPm LESS than sink water. Really not worth the $50 I have to spend on filters every 6 months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 January, 12:52
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
found this in a search-

"What is ppm when testing water?

This is an abbreviation for "parts per million" and it also can be expressed as milligrams per liter (mg/L). This measurement is the mass of a chemical or contaminate per unit volume of water. Seeing ppm or mg/L on a lab report means the same thing."

I don't like the "chemical or contaminate" in that statement. I try cleaning it up.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 January, 11:55
We try to be water wise here and in the summer months I put a large bowl in the kitchen sink to catch "dirty" water from washing hands and such. Unbelievable the amount of water we get. We water our 30 outdoor potted plants with it! I consider it free water

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 January, 11:43
Weather-savvy water harvestation, love it!