Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 January, 10:06
Good morning and have a awesome day.
This is me feeling like Nope not gonna argue today !!
Hope your day is just a peaceful as mine!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 January, 10:11
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
HAPPY FRIDAY> yep, exactly. GORGEOUS picture, fly jacket, have fun!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 January, 10:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You too Stephanie! I think we are going back to the river today for a quick break. Have a beautiful day.

13 January, 10:18
Have fun!!! Thank you!!! Fryday then lunch with mama tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

13 January, 10:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Good times and hope you make wonderful memories together. Do something spontaneous after lunch. Go for a ride or go some where else for dessert. Have a wonderful time!

Thanks, eating at a cute lil town square.
11:12 AM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it