Ice Kates @IceKates
Good morning and have a awesome day.
This is me feeling like Nope not gonna argue today !!
Hope your day is just a peaceful as mine!!
10:06 AM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 January, 03:56
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Oh Wow, that is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
13 January, 11:29
Good morning, Kate

What a beautiful view 🥰

Hope your day is filled with Love & Laughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 January, 11:32
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Thank you Leah and YES lots of laughter. I tell you I have a strong urge to be around water today. Have a fabulous Friday!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 January, 11:16
Beautiful. Peaceful. Have a great day!

13 January, 11:29
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Thank you and I will do my best :)
Have a fabulous Friday too!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

13 January, 10:49
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Good for you! I wish I were at the ocean right now but I am blessed with a river just down the road... and we're going later today for a couple of hours. Have an amazing day.... 13 is lucky for me.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
13 January, 10:34
Lovely photo.

13 January, 10:36
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Thanks and I sure hope your day is perfect.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 January, 10:29
🌷🌷🥰

King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
13 January, 10:26
often have to remind myself to play nice with others too :)

13 January, 11:38
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Isn't that the truth. I tell myself and pray more and more frequently for patience :)
Have a mighty fine Friday and love your name!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 January, 10:11
HAPPY FRIDAY> yep, exactly. GORGEOUS picture, fly jacket, have fun!!!

13 January, 10:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You too Stephanie! I think we are going back to the river today for a quick break. Have a beautiful day.