Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 January, 10:28
Vox populi vox dei.

What is currently happening to Twitter is historic. EM is making the platform optimized for anyone to view what the general consensus is about any topic by clearing out all the bots and eventually all the shills and just overall bad people.

This is huge because it will give people a place to see truth VS the MSM lies.

Type in a topic like “IRS” and see the general sentiment of ‘the people’.

Real truth hasn’t spread like this since 1776.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 January, 01:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq
Looks like I'm never getting back on - I got this email last night 1/10/23. Damn who did I piss off ????
Twitter
Hello,

Your account was permanently suspended due to multiple or repeat violations of the Twitter Rules: https://twitter.com/rules.

This account will not be restored.

This case will now be closed and replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
12 January, 04:04
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
My accts are permanently suspended, eventually gave in and submitted the online request for reinstatement via help.twitter.com platform. Here’s how it went….

Twitter:
“Describe why you don’t believe you violated the Twitter rules.”

Me:
Heedless to why the permanently suspension, I am requesting Twitter provides date and content of violation.

Results:
🦗🦗🦗🦗

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 January, 11:57
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Did it work ????

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 January, 08:27
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
No, still haven’t received a response and so I created another account😂

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it