I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
07 February, 07:30
Hey guys, for anyone on a Silver hunt right now, you may want to consider this Australian company I have just purchased through 😇

abcbullion.com.au

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
Hi Camille
Well done. I have bought there as well. For people who cannot hold physical or get it, I have been recommending buying shares in the Silver/Lead Developer BOAB Metals BML. It is the best value lowest risk. Most advanced and most likely to mine in the BOOM. Its resources are in WA as well. I post about it on Hotcopper.com.au it has a great community of shareholders. Best Wishes Verily (Brissie)
#SilverSqueeze️️️️ #silver #wwg1wga #Australia
04:11 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response I Am Camille to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Verily1 in this post can reply
I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
07 February, 05:23
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Hi Verily 😇
Bless you, thankyou for the heads up into this strategy...I'll definitely check out your posts, you're all over this - kudos, Great work!
Qld alignment (Magnetic Is) Love it! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
07 February, 07:14
In response I Am Camille to her Publication
If you get to Brisbane, DM me before hand and we can catch up. Best V

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
07 February, 04:16
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
I went with $AGQ $PSLV and short oil/gas $DRIP
Heavy on $AGQ well because 1 7 17 kek