I Am Camille @CommandThySelf
Hey guys, for anyone on a Silver hunt right now, you may want to consider this Australian company I have just purchased through 😇

abcbullion.com.au
07:30 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by CommandThySelf in this post can reply
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
28 February, 12:46
In response I Am Camille to her Publication
I didn't have a problem finding it. I went to Arlington Gold & Silver.
100 oz bars, 1 oz bars & lots of coins. I called fort Worth gold & Silver a few weeks ago & they had some as well. I sure hope it goes up a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 February, 04:49
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
I love it...you had options! Great news 👍 Will be very exciting to watch this unfold!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
07 February, 07:10
Hi Camille
I have been watching SIlver for a long time. You might like the paper I wrote on the Evidence of the Coming Gold Standard https://drive.google.com/f...

I wrote it in 2019 and made some updates in 2020. It was on Wego.social under the Articles section until that page was hidden, it had more than 12,000 views up to that point.

Best V

#SilverSqueeze️️️️ #breakthecomex

07 February, 10:11
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Hi Verily!

My goodness, you are just extraordinary...what an incredible piece of work you have here. Congratulations! No wonder you received so many views 😇

I'm currently on pg 11, and enjoying/learning so much I will sit down later and take my time. Just wanted to you to know now that I'm super impressed, and very grateful to you for bringing this to my world today! You're a born educator bless you 🙏

Love C

Verily Chambers @Verily1
07 February, 04:11
Hi Camille
Well done. I have bought there as well. For people who cannot hold physical or get it, I have been recommending buying shares in the Silver/Lead Developer BOAB Metals BML. It is the best value lowest risk. Most advanced and most likely to mine in the BOOM. Its resources are in WA as well. I post about it on Hotcopper.com.au it has a great community of shareholders. Best Wishes Verily (Brissie)
#SilverSqueeze️️️️ #silver #wwg1wga #Australia

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
07 February, 04:16
I went with $AGQ $PSLV and short oil/gas $DRIP
Heavy on $AGQ well because 1 7 17 kek

07 February, 05:23
Hi Verily 😇
Bless you, thankyou for the heads up into this strategy...I'll definitely check out your posts, you're all over this - kudos, Great work!
Qld alignment (Magnetic Is) Love it! 🙏