17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
the difficulty of a silent war is the silent wounds that go unnoticed in yourself. Trauma from years of gaslighting to your face and being the sane person in a room full of crazy people convinced they’re sane cannot be ignored.

Battle scars are real, even if there aren’t injured limbs. Don’t discount what’s called PTSD in veterans, and how it can manifest itself from psychological war.

Don’t ignore what you feel - we are all needed. Remember your value, ask for help when you need it, and don’t fear anything, because WE Win
10:40 PM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
17 January, 01:21
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Thank you for this. Still marching but feel this every day. I'm still caught up in it at work & they continue to take it to a new level. First I was removed from my position of many years & down graded to a lesser position where I no longer utilize my skill set.. This was all done because i refused the jab & spoke out about unsafe practices. I have been harrassed, my character defamed/work performance defamed, & hostility every day i go to work. Their latest stunt is to down grade me on my performance thereby putting me on an improvement plan in an effort to remove me entirely. I am fighting still however it hurts. It hurts to see that i had outstanding marks every year for years & this year it says failed. I know the game they play & their lies but it still hurts. I feel like they are winning too in their efforts & i am alone in the fight. The red flags are obvious but the upper leadership fails to intervene. From this whole ordeal it has exposed the corruption, the evil & betrayal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 10:10
I made the classic mistake of soldiering on and ignoring the signs of creeping trauma, then really not being able to cope when a mini crisis came. We are seeing almost incomprehensible barbaric cruelty disguised as healthcare targeting our loved ones, and then revised and shunned for speaking out. This wait for reconciliation is literal psychological torture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 January, 10:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
1010 wins.

here for a reason, Martin. strong enough to endure it, but that doesn’t mean we have to carry the weight alone. one day at a time is the only way, bottle nothing up and try our damnedest to keep it together.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 January, 12:20
❤️🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 January, 04:10
😭 I am married to a violent crime victim who always said that he missed the person he was before the crime. I finally truly understand that now. I miss the person I was.
This changes you. My heart hurts.
Will this heartache ever go away?

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 January, 08:51
this is true......

I am sooooo glad to be affirmed.
helps me keep my head for another day, brother/ sister....

let's keep a going....

may it be.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 January, 04:37
Thank you so much for posting this. Just yesterday a few AU friends could sense my sadness and irritation, and came to my rescue. I will be on the lookout for others who just need someone to listen, to get the vibes up again.💗🙏

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 January, 02:36
Shadow Work has become more popularized over the past few years & with it, many distortions & over-simplifications.

Anyone who claims to have no triggers, no projections (positively or negatively), and says he/she is "done with shadow work" is lying to him/herself.

It would be the same to claim that one is fully Self-realized and enlightened.

You can also waste years & decades of just intellectualizing the process of shadow work without progressing one bit. I've fallen into this trap for a few years in the beginning.

Shadow Work needs to happen somatically on all levels, for the body stores everything.

Most of all, before applying and doing shadow work correctly - which can be very uncomfortable, messy, and painful at first - one needs to know HOW to do it and WHAT it implies.

https://veilofrealitycours...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 January, 04:34
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Thank you for this information, I will be looking at it today, appreciate it.💗

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 January, 02:33
Complex trauma is often rooted in unresolved experiences from the past, where memories feel like they’re happening “in the now” —making it particularly difficult to engage the logical mind when the body remains dysregulated.

If the brain can’t find a way to down-regulate this automatic response, it can get trapped in a “default setting,” where it continues to repeat the same unhealthy responses and patterns time and again.

With the right training and proven somatic techniques, it’s possible to detect physical and behavioral signs of attachment injury embedded within complex trauma, tap into the body’s innate wisdom, calm the nervous system and unlock a greater capacity for healing.

for clinicians: https://www.traumahealinge...

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
13 January, 01:43
Thank you! Got through the first two years of plandem. with people in my area that could talk face to face and knew what i did. Then one had to leave the state on emergency and the other fell in love leaving me much less supported. Didnt realize until then how much we in this situation need each other! Thank goodness for AU! Keep going and helping each other! Bring on the memes! They bring up the vibes so fast!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 January, 01:39
💯💯👆👆🌹🌹🙏🙏

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 January, 12:33
❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 12:00
Thank you friend. 🙏🏻❤️‍🔥

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
13 January, 10:44
Thank you for these beautiful spells we need them all to continue in this process

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 January, 10:34
Emotion affects the body and therefore the mind.

We are all being changed by this process.

Some days are good
Some days are bad.

It is a rollercoaster of emotion, that wears us down... and can affect our health.

Adrenaline affects the immune system, a little is good, a lot, constantly - not so much. This can make us susceptible to illness, further wearing us down.

Its harder in winter, as we find less opportunity to get away and take a break - confined in bad weather.

But, we have learned to be resilient, we have learned to identify triggers, to pace our interaction with the minions of evil, to live to fight another day... and, we are stubborn, not to be cowed by the pressure applied by the alliance of evil, that has had centuries of practice at manipulating humans.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
17 January, 10:55
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes it feels like an transformation for me.
Life is changing definitely.
We can see backwards now!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
13 January, 10:15
💕🙏🏻thank you

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 January, 10:05
thank for saying this!!!
❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 January, 10:04
Beautifully said❤️

Danny James @DComposer07
13 January, 08:45
so true!!! biggest thing I’ve noticed within myself and my family (also anons) with this is watching out for unchecked anger. after I was diagnosed with cancer again in 2022 I realized I had let a large but under the surface ocean of anger build, IMHO is one of the main causes of anger. so all this build up of anger watching the deep state getaway and sorta disappointment as thus far ar lack of action (until now finally!) was like frog boiling slowly in anger soup. keep an eye out for that wound patriots! don’t STAY in anger!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 January, 06:14
🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
13 January, 05:58
Word of God, BElieve it with all your Heart.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 January, 03:32
been going through it recently.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
13 January, 01:28
Hey thanks for this! I was having heavy thoughts today...my health hasnt been great and I just get tired.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
13 January, 12:45
❤️❤️❤️

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
13 January, 12:00
Thank you for your words of encouragement and affirmant, i sure needed to hear it. Been struggling to stay the course, been getting attacked pretty much on a daily bases by demon forces. My faith in GOD never wavers but its just been such a long wait to see the justice finally happen. Grown wary…

America First @AmericaFirst17
13 January, 12:09
In response Pinka nita to her Publication
Start the day and end the day by reading psalms, and/or meditation, writing down things you are grateful for in a span of 10 minutes daily, saying affirmations out loud, reading spiritual text that you enjoy...etc.

M9tch 0000 @9Ursine
12 January, 11:59
I'm hopeful/confident there will be programs to help the psychological damage ones like us have sustained over the years. Especially considering the fact that we will be the ones helping heal others as they awaken.

Luke 4:23 "Physician, heal thyself" comes to mind.

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 January, 11:49
I very much appreciate posts like this.

It is nice to know we are not expected to sashay through the last 5+ years and still be expected to behave *normally* as if nothing has happened. I sure haven't. Some days are ok, some great and some I meander through like a beaten down vegetable.

Dealing with real life while simultaneously balancing our *adventure* with Q is Challenging to say the least. This
is not a situation where you pick up a phone to make an appointment with a couselor or therapist for guidance.

Thank you for not discounting the trauma of it all. 😐🤗

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 January, 11:13
all i can say is sometimes it pays to be an only child. it prepared me for dealing with the people. the one thing i didnt expect in all this is the utter lack of drive to do 'normal' work to pay 'bills' anymore...i swear im right there with this guy🤣

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
12 January, 10:56
I've had this talk with a few awake friends just recently. They don't understand why they can't or don't want to do xyz or talk to abc.
I've had to tell them its PTSD.
Its tough to act "normal" within the world when you've been threatened to be killed in parking lots, had cops called on you for NOT breaking laws, told you're the reason grandma will die & shunned from life long criends/family.
My own best friend of 30+ years quit talking to me. I kept remembering her bday or her kids bdays, kept sending Christmas gifts & friendly texts. She now says she misses me & wants to do lunch. They'll come around if its a relationship that's needed.
We'll get through this with each other. We all get it on some level.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 January, 11:03
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
. ❤️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
13 January, 05:50
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this🙏
It's very encouraging for all to see how You, by way of holding the line of communication open, have kept the Bridge in place for her to Reach Out to You once again...❤️💞.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
12 January, 10:42
Papa Roach - Scars (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Scars performed by Papa Roach.(C) 2005 Geffen Records#PapaRoach #Scars #Remastered