Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 March, 08:31
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Juice celery Make sure it is fresh. 8 ounces a day on an empty stomach. Easier if it is the first thing you do in morning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Fisherman @RabbitTracks
14 January, 02:22
Grapefruit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
13 January, 10:50
Motherwort Tincture
Latin Name is Leonurus Cardiaca

https://www.healthline.com...

However, the findings noted significant improvements in blood pressure levels. Still, the study was quite small, and similar results have not yet been replicated

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
Motherwort Tincture
Latin Name is Leonurus Cardiaca

https://www.healthline.com...

However, the findings noted significant improvements in blood pressure levels. Still, the study was quite small, and similar results have not yet been replicated

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
13 January, 06:44
Something worth trying could be to check the salts that you use. Many processed salts are filtered to contain mostly sodium chloride (NaCl). The natural salts tend to be a bit more variation than that, and tend to include potassium. The balance of sodium and potassium may affect the blood pressure.

What you eat is one factor, but it's also how you lead your life. Take it easier and exercise, doesn't need to be running out of breath type stuff, walking and gardening will help.

Stiff upper back and back of the neck can increase the blood pressure (I definitely can feel when it happens to me), as they are a result of bad ergonomics and stress; likely both at the same time.

God bless

Aga Gie @AgaG
13 January, 05:20
Natural remedies for lowering blood pressure are chokeberry and chokeberry juice, garlic and ginger.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 January, 04:36
✨💚✨

FREE to participate - Breathing Light Meditation: For HEALING The Mental, Emotional and Physical - ✨WORKS✨

https://rumble.com/v1doypd...

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
13 January, 04:36
Smoking marijuana or taking some form of CBD oil will definitely help, my uncle smoke marijuana and the doctors remove him off of his blood pressure medication because he didn’t have a problem with blood pressure anymore due to the fact that he and smoking marijuana.

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
13 January, 04:15
"Try a cure of garlic in food and/or capsules"
For example:
https://www.sanct-bernhard...

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
13 January, 04:06
Hi Tree Tone,
Try a cure of garlic in food and/or capsules

Bigly Free @BiglyFree
13 January, 12:39
I haven't tried it yet myself but my neighbor with high blood pressure started taking Charlotte's Web CBD oil while he was still on prescription meds. His blood pressure dropped so low the doctor told him to get off the prescriptions. He still takes the CBD and is doing fine.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
Holistic nutritionist I follow says 400mg of magnesium will lower blood pressure in 20 minutes. You may be low in magnesium. Sodium and potassium balance are also important (cream of tartar contains potassium) - wifi depletes potassium. They used to cure blood pressure with potassium before the drugs came out. Take 5x your weight in mgs of magnesium (your weight x 5) daily. Bisglycinate form or malate forms are best. use 1/4 tsp cream of tartar for the potassium (adrenal cocktail of fresh pressed OJ, 1/4tsp of sea salt and 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar dailly).

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
13 January, 10:00
eating right and exercise, a grapefruit a day, cayenne pepper. Consider why you have high blood pressure and what you can do to ease the problem. Ashwagandha is an herb, research the benefits and if it is something you are able to take. have you considered talking to an herbalist as well as your doctor? Seeing you whole

Danny James @DComposer07
13 January, 09:04
out of all the herbs I’ve tried CBD (real good quality, there’s a lot of cheap fake stuff out there) makes a massive impact on blood pressure. It can go too LOW too if anyone has a condition with that, be careful. Also square/box breathing. When mine is too high at the Dr.s we recheck while I do slow box breathing (in for 4, hold for 4, out for 4, hold out for 4) and my BP will drop significantly.

Patty Malek @patty888
13 January, 08:06
1) Meditation
2) Magnesium 1500-2000mg
3) Cumin Seed Oil
Magnesium is the quickest route as meditation takes awhile for results

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
13 January, 07:43
smoke a fatty 👍

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
13 January, 07:02
Proper diet and exercise. I have always had high blood pressure, when i eat right and exercise my blood pressure comes down to normal

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
13 January, 05:29
Epsom salt baths.

EAL Stokes @EAL
13 January, 03:01
For symptoms related to various cardiovascular disorders: Baryta Mur and Spigelia
For discomfort due to vascular constrictions: Aconite and Sulfur
A homeopath will give you all the answers you need for your personal case.

BlockII @BlockII
13 January, 02:24
Intermittent fasting, staying away from really salty foods, going on walks, and avoiding lots of stress seem to be helpful

Michele Blair @maybemayhem
13 January, 01:50
I have lowered my blood pressure through exercise. Six days a week I walk 3 miles a day. One mile in the morning; two in the afternoon. I have found the speed is less important than the consistency. In one months time I have gone from 153/86 to 118/79. I am not on any meds I have limited my caffeine, salt and sugar intake as well. It’s not always easy but it is effective

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
13 January, 01:03
Mulberry leaves reduced blood pressure and heart rate by inhibiting angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
13 January, 12:07
Beet juice works pretty well but don't drink a bunch. Check out the Super Beets products.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 January, 12:03
Fasting.

Hey There @niftychickens
12 January, 11:56
mothers wart tincture, celery (2 stalks per day), hibiscus tea, garlic, beet juice & pomegranate juice. Try to eliminate caffine. Meditation does wonders, Asana Rebel App is good. exercise like walking will help. Good diet low in sodium. Good luck 🙏🏻❤️

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
12 January, 11:49
Fasting.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
12 January, 11:33
You have a lot of suggestions - just throwing in Apple Cider Vinegar (you can get in chews that aren't horrible).
https://www.earthclinic.co...

From Dr. Morse's detox book:

CIRCULATION AND BLOOD PRESSURE
A cayenne/garlic combo would be an ideal herbal formula to lower blood pressure and increase circulation throughout the body. It would also strengthen the heart and vascular system. Such a cayenne/garlic formula in capsule form would consist of all or most of the following:
Cayenne Pepper Fruit (Capsicum annum) (40,000 HU maximum)
Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum)
Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa)
Butcher’s Broom Root (Iuscus aculeatus)
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus spp.)

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 January, 07:07
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Braggs Apple cider. great for so many things.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 January, 11:32
If you’ve been diagnosed with hypertension (High Blood Pressure) and doctors haven’t been able to identify a cardiovascular issue that’s causing it, there’s a good chance a sluggish or stagnant liver is the explanation. That’s because the heart draws clean blood from the liver, an arrangement that works smoothly if the liver—the body’s filter—is in good condition. When the liver is compromised, though—whether stiffened from scar tissue (caused by EBV’s damage to the organ), clogged with a high-fat diet, overloaded with EBV waste matter and other toxins, or all of the above—it can’t filter as well, so instead of passing along toxic debris to the kidneys and intestinal tract for elimination, sludge builds up and backs up into the bloodstream and lymphatic system. This means that blood becomes dirtier and thicker, which makes the heart work harder to pull it up. - Anthony William, p53. Read his help> http://amzn.to/2mfPiJ0

Watch Medical Medium: https://www.medicalmedium....

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
12 January, 11:29
What really works is deep breathing.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
12 January, 11:25
Try to drink hot water. I‘ve read some days ago about it - s.o. wrote that this expands capillary and this is a sort of oxygen supply. The same effect has magnesium👍🏻