Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 January, 01:11
How we feeling Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Something is going on… because if I’m being completely honest… I feel Ignored :(… Must be something with me :( … Sorry, I really am Trying…
I’ll try to Heal & Fix again…🙏💖🙏💙
I’ll BB 🙏💖
🙏💙God Bless💖🙏https://open.spotify.com/t...
02:11 PM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
13 January, 12:56
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
❤️🕯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 January, 03:49
🙌❤️🙌

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 January, 03:15
It's not you KiKi. It's poop vibes and I feel it too. Last few days it's been too much ego and very little love around here.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
12 January, 02:49
Know that you know that you know how anazing you are. No outside validation needed❤️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 January, 02:37
I ove your posts Kiki and I love your joyful spirit.
I have not been on much. Feeling so tired and washed out.
Hugs my beautiful Sister❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 January, 02:26
Sending you love and hugs, KiKi! Your posts brighten my day - everyday! 🧡💛💚💙👱‍♀️😘
Jennifer

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
12 January, 02:17
My wife and love you from Mexico !!