Use old account

Use new, archive old one

Show results/comment

01:25 PM - Jan 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
12 January, 08:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i was never on Twitter until Elon took over but i followed many of you Qfags open source and really got me thinking and jumping into the ol rabbit hole. i think all should use the old accounts and keep new ones as back up. i bet it will feel like getting in that old car you used to drive in highschool that someone just fixed up for you. epic memories. probably some good gems in the past posts to rehash. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
12 January, 06:01
Where is the 4th choice that says...Why the hell would i get back on twitter anyway?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
12 January, 02:55
Well, actually I have two, but one was my long-standing account and one was created after the first was suspended. So I'll remove the second one and just use my first account.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 January, 02:21
can i take my answer back 🤓😂 same account. 🕊im a little fish so the best thing i can do for anyone is pray 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 January, 02:18
Which one?😇The one that lasted the longest?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 January, 01:54
honestly i dont know

arba happihr @arba
12 January, 01:48
I'm not interested!
Unless there is a miraculous change.
☺️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 January, 01:47
old or nothing

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 January, 01:46
😞was never on there so I can't do the poll, I don't plan on going there

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 January, 01:34
just got my first account , to stay informed 😉

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
12 January, 01:28
have new account already 😜

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 January, 01:28
I have three accounts but one that I prefer to use with same title for all my accounts.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 January, 01:32
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Would be good if you could merge all accounts in one.