Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 January, 10:38
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Government will be ignored out of existence..

#PeaceIsThePrize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 January, 06:09
FIGHT BACK Against Gov't Slavery !

1) Boycott ALL Corp businesses. Shop Local
& for neighborhood CO-OPS
2) Buy from Patriot Online Sites, incl Farms
3) NO Public Schools, Charter, Home or form
Micro School in neighborhood
4) Determine safe way to NOT Pay Taxes...Late,
Partial Plans, Deferrals.
5) Pretend Big Pharma DOES NOT EXIST! Find
Natural/Herbal Cures & Treatments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 January, 10:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
exactly how I left the Matrix, start changing and everything turns to your favor. Great meme, I use them all! I shop local no internet ever. Happiness is your own *autonomy* independent and less "things".
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.🙏

... ... @Luciferlost
13 January, 02:35

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 January, 11:07

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 January, 10:07
✝️🙏💥👍❤️😃

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 January, 09:59
Nor do they realize we are being attacked on all fromts, and killed, some slowly, some quickly.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 January, 08:01
The evil thing is that these corporate guys are writing the laws, and they leave blancs in, so they can commit fraud without being punished. They know all the blancs in the laws.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 January, 03:52

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
12 January, 03:46

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 January, 07:57
I dont need ANY ONE to "TELL" me! I know right from wrong because i can FEEL it!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
12 January, 07:55
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
why do you think everyone gains that freshman 15 only to be called wise fools the next year?🤣

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 January, 07:43
We should have Free Will.
The people that are slaves are the ones that sold their souls to satan.
Also, there are slaves that were not by their free will taken into this horrific enslavement.
If u present yourself as a savior then there is much room for criticism.
It is hard for people to accept a savior such as Jesus Christ exist because of the evil that has been allowed to the innocent.
Obviously,we are missing many facts.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
12 January, 07:37
yip dont even trust WH. GOD alone

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 January, 07:36

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 January, 10:53
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Yes. The Kingdom of God is truly within us. I have found it after many years of lies in this matrix.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 January, 07:35
We've been enslaved since the day we were born.

When VK says "people", what he means is the sheeple, they just don't get it...so here we are.