Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 June, 11:28
Do you Smear?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 January, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
212 days ago

Do you believe in coincidences?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
People need to learn how to hold officials accountable. You have to grab them by their "accountable's" which are otherwise publicly known as their insurance bonds on performance.
I am speaking from experience, it works! Ask me how if any interest!
Oh, freely I have received as it just cost me research time so freely I offer what I have learned and used.
Parents, you need to take on the attitude that you own the school boards cause you absolutely do!
11:01 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 January, 11:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I would like to DM you to learn more about bonds.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 January, 12:03
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
For that purpose, you may indeed. I cannot offer anything on bonds further than how to use them against their owner's unlawful/undesired actions from officials. There is also additional info.