Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 June, 11:28
Do you Smear?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
212 days ago

Do you believe in coincidences?
10:31 PM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
15 January, 12:35
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
WHY they want to keep us seperated =

We are stronger together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 January, 11:48
Schools used to provide "touch time" with rules - it was called dancing, partner dancing. Went the way of flat earth, eventually just gone in the early 20th c. But these kids were the dancers of the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's.

In school, the boys learned how to hold the girls and the girls learned how to hold and be held. As adults, they led long lives and kept their physiques in check.

"No Touching" is draconian, but there are better ways than, say, wrestling class, where you touch a person of your own gender in all sorts of configurations.

See where this has all been going?

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 January, 10:11
Chris - Please explain what you mean.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 January, 10:15
In response America First to her Publication
VK replied to EM Demolition Man tweet. 212 days before his response, VK posted a clip of Demolition Man. Q drop 212 asks, "Do you believe in coincidences?"
#VKProof confirmed Also, #VKEMproof

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

America First @AmericaFirst17
12 January, 10:10
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Please explain, fren.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 January, 01:03
Good job, Chris! Unfooking believable “coincidence”! #VKProof

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 January, 11:45

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 January, 10:21
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Was Space-X a clown-run operation to give NK the ability to launch nukes? When you can launch from a platform on the water, you can land anywhere you want to land (NK). Then, you can blame NK, Russia, or China for a nuclear holocaust to reach their desired 500,000 million humans goal.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 January, 11:01
People need to learn how to hold officials accountable. You have to grab them by their "accountable's" which are otherwise publicly known as their insurance bonds on performance.
I am speaking from experience, it works! Ask me how if any interest!
Oh, freely I have received as it just cost me research time so freely I offer what I have learned and used.
Parents, you need to take on the attitude that you own the school boards cause you absolutely do!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 January, 11:56
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I would like to DM you to learn more about bonds.