Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If you had been brave and forward looking you could have started a business called The Great Sleeping, where you put people into suspended animation until the normies awaken. The only problem is that you would never believe what happened in the interim once reanimated.
06:24 PM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 January, 11:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Seriously!
On a bad day, I MIGHT have given all my stash to have enjoyed such peace. But the growth that this jaunt thru hell requires would still have to take place. I donโ€™t think there is anything that could make the red pill any easier to swallow, 5 years ago, 2 years ago, today or next year. The real rub IS waiting on the lost. I do so hope they all wake up.
I hope even more that we live to see it.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 January, 10:46
I think that was the synopsis of Idiocracy movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
11 January, 10:30
Being Awake requires experiencing the evil we refuse to see and telling ourselves YOU CAN'T HAVE ME!

AND NOT ONLY TELLING IT TO GO TO HELL but help it down there!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
11 January, 09:48
That's where the normies are! hahahahahaha.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
11 January, 07:26
๐Ÿ˜‰

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
11 January, 06:42
I miss sleep.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 January, 06:40
๐Ÿค”

David Spiegel @dspiegel
11 January, 06:37
That very thought of sleeping through this mess crosses my mind frequently. You could call it Sleep Van Windle.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
11 January, 06:31
Wheat is being separated from the chaff, many will be called, few will be chosen. It's all about vibration, frequency which makes so much sense.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 January, 06:26

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 January, 10:49
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Iโ€™m not even trying to wake them up. I understand people will only listen when they are ready. When they start asking questions is when their ready. Iโ€™m here for once they wake up. Help them through it and to understand.