Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 January, 08:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I remember during one of these types of award shows
a hoard of nurse/medical looking folks ran out into the
crowd with platters full of vaccines--for the flu I think, a
one year before c-19..always the jokesters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
12 January, 07:21
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
I remembered that too and it totally weirded me out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 January, 07:46
Never did watch these . They made me sick with all the Diamonds and name brand personal hand made gowns , when there are so many homeless people and people working 2 jobs just to stay afloat , our Veterans not being taken care of 🤬 .And now i know what they did i hope we get to see their last day on this earth .

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 07:56
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Me either

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
11 January, 07:34

11 January, 07:57
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
yep

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
11 January, 07:18
humiliation ceremony

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
11 January, 07:12
Hes Here cos slim pickins these days. No idea who he is. Golden Globes has a host most people dont know. 😂😂

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 January, 04:59
RHP

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
11 January, 04:53
Black Boule.

The modern day house slave.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 January, 04:53
It's hard to believe they walk around like they're proud of what they have become.

11 January, 05:08
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this. And yet so many don't "see" it at all, but we do 🙂

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
11 January, 04:48
😁😁😁

THEY PLAY WITH FIRE... ETERNAL FIRE.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
11 January, 04:38
doing the bidding of his masters

Paisley Park @Paisley66
11 January, 04:32
freemason, so he does the elders bidding.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 January, 04:28
idk who that is😏

11 January, 04:29
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
No clue, never heard of him either

11 January, 04:32
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Jerrod Carmichael a comedian apparently

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
11 January, 04:28
FM