NEO ONE @Neo
11 January, 11:11
❀️ 11:11 ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™
11:55 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 January, 12:33
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
me too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 January, 12:33
Absolutely, a soul, a heart feelings, more than a lot of 2 legged creatures walking this earth!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
11 January, 12:28
Same as when I look at a child, I see and respect them as a future adult.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
11 January, 12:01
🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 January, 12:31
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Where’s PETA? This is a Red Line Crossed, Time For Major Action!! 😒😒😒

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 January, 12:32
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Hamtramack always was a s__tty Place!! Sorry if you live there!
Michigan has alot of Evil places to get rid of! Old Evil there!!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
11 January, 12:00
i see angels, that came to guard and protect what we can't see. talk about warriors, each and every one of them. from house pets, wild ones, to farm animals.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 January, 11:58
Yes, exactly!❀️

NEO ONE @Neo
11 January, 11:57
That's it, yes. ❀️