Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 January, 01:17
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Made me cry! They have souls, hearts, love and are better than a lot of people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 January, 12:33
So Sweet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 January, 12:22
😢.. I was in tears before I even saw the video... and now😭😭😭I can't stop..😭🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
11 January, 12:32
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Tears cleanes the soul. ❤️

IAM NJoy @NJoy
11 January, 11:55
🙏🐾🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Absolutely, a soul, a heart feelings, more than a lot of 2 legged creatures walking this earth!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
me too

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 January, 11:32
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Oh my gosh, immediately brought tears to my eyes. Animals know. I love how they love us unconditionally. They just love.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

NEO ONE @Neo
11 January, 11:33
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
#truth
❤️

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
11 January, 11:25
We're all in this together

NEO ONE @Neo
11 January, 11:27
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 January, 11:21
magique 🙏🥰

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
11 January, 11:19
Crying over here...😢

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 January, 11:17
awwww....so sweet....🥹🥹

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
11 January, 11:14
😥❤️

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
11 January, 11:14
😭❤️

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
11 January, 11:12
😢