JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 January, 01:07
Who is that exiting Marine One on a 27/ JFK past the hour/ 18/ R timestamp with a 153 simple gematria? I can't help but wonder.

We're Coming Home- 153 (/18 /45)

John Kennedy Jr- 153

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 January, 08:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I can only imagine, but I sure hope it's John Kennedy Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I don't know what "on a 27", means, but for the past several months 57, 75 and 27 have been showing up in my life, over and over and over again, every single day, and night... so uncanny, I just had to make note of it. For me, personally speaking... 57 and 75 are very important numbers/years in my life, but I'm not so sure about 27.
My interest in numbers, and their significance in our day to day life, is certainly growing. I can see that I've got a very long way to go.
08:32 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 08:41
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I don't know what 27 means either, so hopefully someone can explain? The numbers 57 (yr I was born) & 75 (yr I graduated HS) definitely mean a lot to me.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 January, 11:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Interesting...
'57 was the year that my father, who had become a quadriplegic when I was just a baby, bought a farm about 30 miles north of our city home - a place where he could keep his horses, and more easily be able to go and see them, and also as a place where he envisioned building his retirement home, when his brothers no longer wanted to carry on working in the family business, which would then have to be sold. Many years later, (in '75), whilst living in said retirement home, with my parents, I met and married my one and only husband, who just happened to be renting a room in the old farm house, after his arrival from England. So, both years are very much connected with each other.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 January, 11:33
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
933 and I did not look up the Angel number to it, but at first glance, I see 9 = endings of the 33 degree mason hold over everyone. (Only because I saw 33 degree mason stuff today, but I felt it was not a coincidence?)