JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 January, 01:07
Who is that exiting Marine One on a 27/ JFK past the hour/ 18/ R timestamp with a 153 simple gematria? I can't help but wonder.

We're Coming Home- 153 (/18 /45)

John Kennedy Jr- 153

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I can only imagine, but I sure hope it's John Kennedy Jr.
08:21 AM - Jan 11, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 January, 08:32
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I don't know what "on a 27", means, but for the past several months 57, 75 and 27 have been showing up in my life, over and over and over again, every single day, and night... so uncanny, I just had to make note of it. For me, personally speaking... 57 and 75 are very important numbers/years in my life, but I'm not so sure about 27.
My interest in numbers, and their significance in our day to day life, is certainly growing. I can see that I've got a very long way to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 08:41
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I don't know what 27 means either, so hopefully someone can explain? The numbers 57 (yr I was born) & 75 (yr I graduated HS) definitely mean a lot to me.