JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Who is that exiting Marine One on a 27/ JFK past the hour/ 18/ R timestamp with a 153 simple gematria? I can't help but wonder.

We're Coming Home- 153 (/18 /45)

John Kennedy Jr- 153

#KennedyVision
01:07 AM - Jan 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 January, 01:20
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hebrews 11:1
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 January, 01:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 January, 01:16

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
11 January, 12:26
I can hardly wait… How much worse does it have to get? He will unite the country… God’s got this. WWG1WGA

Ange Love @LoveM
11 January, 10:25
🥳Praise God✨🕊❤️💫
We love you John F Kennedy❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

#FamilyIsEverything ✨❤️✨

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 January, 09:28
JR!! You already know that though😂🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 January, 08:39
You know Nana is excited cause I feel like we are so close to MSM crumbling down!

Here comes the Son!

https://youtu.be/mc1ta1UMG...
Here comes the sun with lyrics The Beatles - YouTube

I recorded this video in the Grand Canyon National Park

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 January, 08:21
I can only imagine, but I sure hope it's John Kennedy Jr.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 January, 08:32
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I don't know what "on a 27", means, but for the past several months 57, 75 and 27 have been showing up in my life, over and over and over again, every single day, and night... so uncanny, I just had to make note of it. For me, personally speaking... 57 and 75 are very important numbers/years in my life, but I'm not so sure about 27.
My interest in numbers, and their significance in our day to day life, is certainly growing. I can see that I've got a very long way to go.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
11 January, 07:42
Please do sir, we miss you! o7

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 January, 02:55
Nine, Ninety Nine

The Parable of the Lost Sheeple

Matthew 18 and Luke 15

A Shepherd Leaves the 99 Sheep to Find the One who Wandered Away

Where We Go One We Go All

THE PARABLE OF THE LOST SHEEPLE

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 07:45
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It sure felt like the one sheep finding the 99...

Red Edge @Rededge
11 January, 01:53

Red Edge @Rededge
11 January, 01:44

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 January, 08:45
In response Red Edge to her Publication
In 3...2...1

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
11 January, 09:46
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Waiting on jr. to make an appearance.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 January, 01:33
🙂🙃☺️🐸💙🙏 Very very happy.
Thanks for making me smile tonight.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 January, 01:16
Looks familiar.
💙