Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 January, 11:29
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
x4 images.

Planes still up, one thing I did notice of the ones parked, there do seem to be a lot of them owned by bank Trustees... not noticed that before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
11 January, 11:18
🔌 Oooooopsie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 January, 11:23
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue".

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 January, 11:52
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
11 January, 10:57
Could it be a #solarflare that interrupted and #grounded #airlines flights in the USA? This was a concern and thought for the early part of January as a speculator - Would be wild if they say that was the problem. The SUN/SON/LIGHT of the world is Speaking whose listening? 👇🥖

https://twitter.com/JacobI...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
11 January, 11:36
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
64 Vibes

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
11 January, 08:49
this morning. All I see is the 55 lol

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
11 January, 11:22
In response Pats Fan to his Publication

arba happihr @arba
11 January, 11:23
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
$55 million to a demon who can't find his way off stage.🤮
Come on CIC Trump🙌
LEt's finish up.🙌

some one special to some @godrus
11 January, 07:46
a computer "glitch" might reopen around 9 am
https://youtu.be/Gz-rE-iXl...

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 January, 07:41
PILOT DEATHS AND REFUSAL TO FLY. I CALLED 2 AIRLIINES 2 HRS AGO - SYSTEM FAILURE.

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
11 January, 07:12
I live next to an airport and planes are definitely in the sky this morning.