Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
My daughter has been sick for a few days, its been really hard. I did homeopathy, did my own praying, did a ton of different therapies, still moaning and in pain. At the end of my rope, I asked for prayers from you guys here on AU. Within ten minutes, she fell sound asleep and my nerves calmed down immediately. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!
07:35 PM - Jan 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 January, 10:34
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
It is a living hell when your child is sick. So grateful for answered prayers for you. Be blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
11 January, 09:59
🙏🙏🙏 We Are One

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
11 January, 09:57
💗🙏🙏🙏💗

amy lilley @amylilley
11 January, 09:46
AMEN, the follow-ups, the praise reports are so vital, thank you for letting us know, praying for complete healing, in His mighty and wonderful name🐸🥰😎😇

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 January, 09:43
🙏😇God bless you and your daughter!!! I am Happy for you both!!! Saying another prayer for added help!!!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
11 January, 09:43
🙏❤️ God is good. Prayers for healing.❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 January, 09:41
Thank You Father 🙌🙌🙌

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 January, 09:40
prayers for her complete comfort and healing and your peace 🙏❤

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 January, 07:50
🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
11 January, 07:49
I Love it when a post like this gives me goosebumps Bless You and Your Family
💚🌟💚

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
Love and Praying for you and your child, in Christ Jesus.
Praise God Almighty.
LOVE

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
🙏🙏🙏

IAM NJoy @NJoy
11 January, 03:24
🙏❤️🙏

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
11 January, 01:27
try playing the healing frequency music on youtube. i play it for myself & my kids while we sleep when needed. it really works, stuffed up nose cleared in minutes. just type in healing frequency for, n whatever is wrong at that time❤️

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
11 January, 12:42
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Thank for the reminder! We love using the frequencies!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 January, 01:05
Sending prayers....😞🙏💗

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 January, 01:01
🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 January, 01:00
🙏🙏🙏

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 January, 12:56
love that 💕

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
11 January, 12:51
🙂🙏your girl is resting ,take care of you now.💜

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
🙌🙏🙌

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
🙌🙏🙌

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 January, 12:49
Thank you for asking for prayers!!!
So very happy to hear the positive outcome!!!
God bless you & your daughter✨🙏🏻✨

kolibri @kolibri
11 January, 12:46
❤️🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 January, 12:36
Liquid ivermectin may help….spray it on her skin and it absorbs into the body. It has some alcohol in it so be careful around any open wounds or cuts.

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
10 January, 07:40
Sending prayers🙏❤️
How old and what are the symptoms

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 January, 07:43
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Thank you so much. She is six, having boils and fever on and off. She has an autoimmune condition so this happens sometimes but its so hard.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 January, 07:37
How old is she and what are her symptoms?

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 January, 07:41
In response Stevie King to her Publication
She is six and she has a rare autoimmune condition, right now she is having an outbreak of boils. One is right in her armpit and it is really bothing her. Hasn’t slept well for days because of it. She is sleeping soundly now due to all the prayers! There is no other explanation. I tried everything!