Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
13 January, 12:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hope the recind the mandatory vaccines for healthcare workers. I lost my RN job for refusing the jab. Once you see the medical system as evil you can’t go back. I’m hoping the med beds are coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 January, 03:12
Does this apply to DOD civilians as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 January, 09:07
holy 3 years of holding the line against hell. well done all

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 08:27
Y E S !

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
11 January, 08:14
👇

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
11 January, 08:19
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
👇

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 January, 05:01
✨🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 January, 04:59
🙏🙏🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 January, 02:50
High school seniors are now "suddenly and unexpectedly suffering cardiac arrest while at school with no explanation as to why".

I've got an explanation.

https://gab.com/RealStewPe...

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
11 January, 02:19
such a horrific part of our history. oh my gosh. had to go to so many doctors and they said was all just apethetic .. stress ..

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 January, 02:50
In response Molly Brock to her Publication
Molly - Are you saying your doctors were under stress? THat they did not care about you? Please explain.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
11 January, 12:35
❤️🔥💥

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 January, 10:30
must be a lot of Bills fans there.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 January, 10:24
Did this mandate cut both ways?

Was this a means to identify people with a discerning intellect and strong resolve?

For use at a later time?

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
10 January, 10:14
6:55pm est p655>p16
Military 1855

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 January, 10:02
My daughter's friend was jabbed while having surgery without consent. Because she was never told, she nursed her baby and now she and the baby are sick. Her husband jabbed her other kids without her consent. Please pray for all of them. I hear she has a lawsuit but that's not enough. This should never have been done to her.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 January, 05:32
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Lifting them all up in prayer
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
11 January, 05:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💕

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
10 January, 09:58

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
10 January, 09:38
A first step would be the Nuremberg trials for all involved. And Fauci.... and his gang ... needs fast ajudication and public death.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 January, 09:17
An answer to a multi-year prayer. I have been on my knees, cried, screamed, prayed and fasted over this one issue. God is faithful. “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me.” Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭4‬ ‭

A real life David and Goliath battle for all service members who are enduring their individual consequences. The slingshot just got a reload. I pray now for everyone’s healing- physically, mentally and emotionally for the next phase of justice. I pray for peace and restoration. 🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 January, 09:19
Hi VK.

Your TS is 555 in my Time Zone (CT).

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

TS = 6:55 PM > 16.

The cleanup in the House is apparent. The truth will now come to light. Who’s in charge? :)

Oct 31, 2017 11:31:00 PM EDT
Anonymous
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

Love Truth @Momof6
10 January, 09:14
still disappointed…this still does not allow unvaccinated into the USA

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 January, 10:07
In response Love Truth to his Publication
I am disappointed in that as well. When this is all over I want to meet my friend from Africa who prays with me everyday. I told him that he can't come until he doesn't need to be jabbed. He's spending his time bringing Jesus to those who don't know about him. I am very proud of my friend. Living in the middle of poverty and he gives me hope to keep going. I hope that changes soon. We will never be able to rebuild this mess if we can't travel.

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
10 January, 08:37
Dr. Robert Young explains his scientific findings and Covid vaccine contents. VK, your posts last year about toxoplasmosis now make sense! 😱
https://theinfowar.tv/watc...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 January, 08:30
🙌🙌🙌

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
10 January, 08:22
🙏🏻Praise God✨❤️💫
Does the general public know yet? Is this on msm?
I'm waiting...

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 January, 12:01
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
"military personnel are TARGETS for big pharma because of this."
Fixed it for you.

Be realistic, this is about extermination.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 January, 01:01
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
The sick part is they knew there was alternative treatments to cure sickness but they developed bio weapons and experimented on our soldiers.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 January, 07:53
🙏✝️💥👍❤️😃

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 January, 07:52
Correction, its a YUGE victory! 😎👍🏻👍🏻

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
10 January, 07:44
DRUHÉ MÍSTO, ALE POŘÁD JEŠTĚ TO JE BEDNA🤗🤗🤗

https://youtu.be/df2hO0rhX...

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
10 January, 07:21
🙌

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
10 January, 07:20
2023 - Year of the ‘normies getting pissed’

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 January, 07:19
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
You make a strong statement here.
This is the part that burns my butt.
We tried saying much about the vaccines.
We were demonized to be honest.
While the demons were praised and worshipped.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
10 January, 07:09