Fakenews
I Am Coming❤️❤️❤️
In The Air
Its Real
Deep Breath❤️
End Of Pain❤️
Fivefive❤️
Renminbi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
11 January, 11:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 January, 06:39
Do you think this what is meant when Q says 'watch the water?'

https://gab.com/TheKingret...

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 January, 12:12
In response America First to her Publication
That makes sense

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 January, 01:22
hhhm, interesting 👍

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
11 January, 05:07
Gonna decode the graphic because the word "blue" called out to me to listen. So here I sit, umm...just kinda everywhere, an ADHD person, & my mind thinks quickly--but I just wanted to send a gift of thank you & tell you how much I love you..Not the creepy kind of love either...Like I truly appreciate your dedication towards humanity, the strength you have, the will to get up and do it over and over again and never complain, and the person I know who raised amazing children because you are special--everyone is special--everyone has light within and I love seeing the angel feathers floating amongst the spaces that pull the right vibes together to unify and create a sacred family bond that can never be broken. Distance, space, time, age, religion, gender, class, season, phase of the moon...Love for a family can never be stripped away, no matter how hard they try. You are you, you are special, and you are my favorite teacher of them all, you have so much wisdom to share..You are a compass.

11 January, 04:43

... ... @Luciferlost
11 January, 02:05
Blue Anons......be like

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
11 January, 01:40

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 January, 01:10
🤨🤨🤨🤨BLUEANON 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂SOUNDS LIKE A REAL CONSPIRACY THEORY OF PLAGIARISM YEP THEY.... WOKE ...UP AND BUMP THEIR HEAD haven't made one of these in a while i just had to

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
11 January, 01:02
BlueAnon???...i blindly believed that she was trustworthy but recent events have me questioning (what we're supposed to do, right?). i feel legit 'icky' about this right here. just being honest.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
11 January, 12:47
😂😂😂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 January, 12:38
Boomerang.
😎🤣😎

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 January, 10:31
Hmmm, we are the Conspiracy Theorists. They are the silly spin doctors.

10 January, 09:53
Please share everywhere.

https://tv.gab.com/channel...

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
11 January, 12:43

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 January, 09:52
Never heard of the BlueAnon, But it sounds cool !!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 January, 04:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Its General Flynn that came up with that answering a nosy bad manned journalist couple of years ago
When asked if he knew QAnon...he played dumd and replied: what? Whats that? BlueAnon? Never heard of that😂
Maybe some Anon still have that clip

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
10 January, 09:47
lololololol. the switch has been flipppppppped.. lololol

Selah 321 @Selah
10 January, 11:55
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Yea

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
10 January, 09:45
She is a quick witted pistol!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 January, 09:45
I lmao when BlueAnon was said😅😅😅 watched the debates til I went to work👍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 January, 08:20
❤️✝️🙏💥👍😃

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 January, 07:50
Hey lalalalan420 on twitter is me! Im not adding my cat pic bc I dont want to give access of my photos to twitter. Didnt want ya to think I was a bot.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
10 January, 09:02
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I followed you. Hope you dont mind. Same profile pic as here. theweinerdog_17

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 January, 07:31
We control the Narrative now Anon's Rock!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 January, 07:02

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
10 January, 06:55
🪣🔥 Blue Anons rising
😂

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 January, 06:52
“BlueAnon”
🤣 luv it

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 January, 06:46
Watch for the swinging pendulum, DS wants it to hit us all. Happy to see their language used now against them

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 January, 06:41
im a proud QTARD!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 January, 09:10
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
your last vid on masonry was precious! thanks fren .

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 06:36
Found a BlueAnon!
Kek!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 January, 06:02
A live camera feed, 24/7, 365 days a year, might put a damper on all of the histrionics within the House and Senste.

Q3702: “Transparency & Accountability is the only way forward to save the Republic.”

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
10 January, 05:43
Shit 💩 hitting the fan so to speak kek

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 January, 05:29
Next thing ya know, Lauren is going to tweet ‘Kek’

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 January, 05:20
Just came back from my Dad’s - he has MSNBC on 24/7.
Today they are all over the Biden Classified documents story. Huge red crawl calling out the investigation. Tone was very different.

It’s Habbening!
#TheGreatAwakening

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 06:10
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
🙏