Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 04:46
I spy an ancient forest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Northy UK. @Northy
09 January, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
How close is Graham Hancock to the truth, VK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 January, 05:31
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
I zm a big fan of Graham Hancock!

Northy UK. @Northy
09 January, 05:35
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Been following him for about 15 years through his books initially and then his podcasts with Rogan etc.

Im going to see him live at the end of the month, will meet him after the show (thanks to my girlfriend)

He is a hero of mine.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 January, 05:39
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Oh wow, that is exciting!! You willnhave to report back, would love to hear how your vist went. 💞

Northy UK. @Northy
I will post everything from the night on here :)
05:55 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Northy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Northy UK., click on at the bottom under it