Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 January, 02:46
Did I write a letter in support of Brunson case? NO!

Did I send Brunson's a $1.00? NO!

If
a.) DJT and the U.S. Military Alliance bankrupted the corporation b.) the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections were Sting operations
c.) D.C. has been a ghost town since January 2021
d.) fake Biden & other actors have been filming in studios
e.) white buses and black SUVs were recently at the Capitol (bringing in arrested congressional members and others for the House Speaker votes?)
f.) congressional committee hearings over the past 2 years have been held where?

Then how can ANYTHING Biden or this congress elected in sting operations within a bankrupted, illegitmate government have ANY authority or standing?

If one can't discern the distractions (many for monetary gain only) one will continue to perpetuate the disinformation that keeps many discouraged, confused and angry!
Anyone who can't see this is Not yet Awake!

Do you know the psychology behind:
This is a movie!
HUGE!
H

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 03:33
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Are you insinuating that the Brunson Bro. Court case is a ruse in an attempt to extort money from Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 January, 03:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
No!
However, those, whether willfully or unknowingly following others without discernment donated and wrote letters.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 04:16
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I sent letters and put $ in the envelope.

So you posted your original post Believing the Brunson case to be LEGIT.. but just wanted to ensure people were using DISCERNMENT and NOT sending any $ ? Do I have that right?

It is my understanding the Brunson Brothers have spent
over 1 million of their own money on this case.

Forgive me but I am in disbelief you posted this message AND that you have even ONE person in agreement with it.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
09 January, 04:48
I heard, in her message, the following: If someone truly believes that we are currently in a Continuity of Government situation (Devolution) then what we see from "the Biden show" is just that, a show. Which also means that things like the Brunson case would have no effect at all so those who participated in writing letters, sending money and believing it would produce any results were distracted once again. In my opinion we either trust the plan or live each day on hopium. I'm trusting the plan by researching COG, Executive Orders, decoding the best I can, re-reading the Q drops, etc. to prepare myself for what is to come. I was burned way to many times before I finally figured out what all the influencers were actually doing. This is just my opinion so I pray you are not offended.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 05:07
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
It would seem the outcome of this case has been predetermined.

Was it an effort to get Patriots/Anons involved in the process?

What point does it serve to alienate those (60,000 according to one poster) who did as they were asked.

I know WHO brought it to my attention and I do not believe he
would have done so without good reason. If the Brunson case
is merely a distraction (and 100% the person who shared with me would know) then I need to have words with him.

There is enough MISinformation, DISinformation and outright BS floating around without introducing unsubstantiated "distractions" into the equation.

I TRUST THE PLAN REGARDLESS

09 January, 05:16
I hear you and I believe some disinformation is necessary from "trusted sources" because the deep state follows a lot of these accounts. It also is used to distract them and to get them to expend their ammunition at things the white hats know will have no effect to the overall plan. Yet it keeps them occupied and out of their way. This is why discernment is so very important right now.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 05:20
I understand that DS could be following.

Does the DS follow DM's as well?

09 January, 05:24
I honestly dont know. AI's are being used beyond my comprehension but I would have to say yes. NSA tracked everything. It's possible the DS had access but now its lost???? I really dont know but VK has told us on several occasions that they see it all and nothing is hidden.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 05:29
Whose side do you consider NSA to be on?
I thought it was White Hats?

Asking for a fren 🙄

09 January, 05:38
I hope the good guys have complete control but I have not seen with my own eyes any proof. We are told they have it all but is it clear who they are? So many questions yet to be proven in my mind and I just can't believe what I hear because I keep going back to the drop that says only 10 people know the plan and there are NO leaks. At this point, we just know other people's opinions.😁 This is why I had to change my focus to official government documents instead of watching youtube, bitchute and rumble opinions from mostly good intentioned patriots.

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 05:45
I hear ya. Thank you for sharing.

I'm irritated. Not at you. At this whole process.
Necessary.. Yes.
Fun.. fook no!

Love your avatar 🇺🇲🇺🇲

09 January, 05:48
I'm right there with you and that's why it's so important for us to talk it through with each other to get clarity and to release some anxiety.

Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
09 January, 05:52
You are sweet say that. I'm just trying to bring love and understanding to a very fooked up world!😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 06:16
It seems you are doing just that 😉