Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Did I write a letter in support of Brunson case? NO!

Did I send Brunson's a $1.00? NO!

If
a.) DJT and the U.S. Military Alliance bankrupted the corporation b.) the 2018, 2020 and 2022 elections were Sting operations
c.) D.C. has been a ghost town since January 2021
d.) fake Biden & other actors have been filming in studios
e.) white buses and black SUVs were recently at the Capitol (bringing in arrested congressional members and others for the House Speaker votes?)
f.) congressional committee hearings over the past 2 years have been held where?

Then how can ANYTHING Biden or this congress elected in sting operations within a bankrupted, illegitmate government have ANY authority or standing?

If one can't discern the distractions (many for monetary gain only) one will continue to perpetuate the disinformation that keeps many discouraged, confused and angry!
Anyone who can't see this is Not yet Awake!

Do you know the psychology behind:
This is a movie!
HUGE!
H
02:46 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 January, 03:58
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Completely agree. The only way we can keep our focus on target is through doing our own research. Gleaning what we can from posts on AU, but always running them through additional research for the truth and for validation. We pray continually for the children in those DUMBS. That is our primary focus. We cannot afford to help others with money since we are struggling to pay for our needs. Our time is devoted to seeking out the truth and preparing for the time when we will have to survive a lot of turmoil. The SCOTUS has not been following the law of the land for a very long time. Many of the Justices are child sex monsters. Those monsters do not change their ways, they just disguise their evil because they believe that we are too stupid to know the difference. Their ego will be their downfall. Besides, WE KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE. WE KNOW WHO WINS. GOD WINS. God will lead us to the greatest victory of all time. We are safe in God's hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 January, 03:54
Leave alone whether you believe in "this is a huge movie, the Brunson case or the Plan". I am curious.... if you have no "Hope"... then why are you here? One would think that many think we are just doomed, there is no GOD, and there is nothing to live for... or the future of our children.... one would just resign to his/her basement to live-out what time is left before the end. If HOPE is not why you are here... then why???🤔🤔🤔 No one can convince us of Anything. We must decide for ourselves. Happiness is something WE create within OURSELVES... so also sadness and HOPE. I Hope you can dig deep and find... Hope. WE DO have it, a LOT of it... because this world is OURS and we ain't givin' up that fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
09 January, 03:33
Are you insinuating that the Brunson Bro. Court case is a ruse in an attempt to extort money from Patriots?

09 January, 03:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
No!
However, those, whether willfully or unknowingly following others without discernment donated and wrote letters.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 January, 03:04
You nailed it. I just posted something similar and also brought up the fact that McCarthy looks different from a few years ago. I've tuned out from politics because there isn't any right now. Everything of importance is being done covertly. I just hope the reports of banks switching to QFS in two weeks and NESARA starting this month are true. I've been out of popcorn for a while.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 January, 03:04
You nailed it. I just posted something similar and also brought up the fact that McCarthy looks different from a few years ago. I've tuned out from politics because there isn't any right now. Everything of importance is being done covertly. I just hope the reports of banks switching to QFS in two weeks and NESARA starting this month are true. I've been out of popcorn for a while.

09 January, 03:06
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I sometimes feel like a peaceful Island in a big, yet uneventful storm around me.
100% on the same page!
🤗💖🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 January, 02:56
PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09 January, 02:57
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
No preaching.
Just sharing the obvious . . . for those struggling.
💖🤗