Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 January, 06:58
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Praying

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 08:36
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
10 January, 08:34
Hi there, DD.
How are you, my fren? How is your broken foot? You are on my mind often and just wanted to tell ya that! Love you, my fren. And regarding your meme; yes, I have been in that spot more than once.
Prayers and a big hug. 💛🙏🏻💛
(Jennifer)

10 January, 10:05
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Currently I'm sir hobbles a lot. The foot is healing and itchy as all get out. ( a good sign of healing)

Thank you for the encouragement and love! Right back atcha!

#BlessUp

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 January, 07:19
💜

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 05:36
If people wouldn't mind I could use some prayer. Thank you and much love to all of you!

ECM Arizona @EM5793
10 January, 10:49
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

ECM Arizona @EM5793
10 January, 10:49
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
09 January, 04:35
Im with you there my Fren!

09 January, 04:54
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 January, 04:28
I know. 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 January, 04:15
Praying

09 January, 04:21
Thank You.

#BlessUp

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 January, 03:58
Ain't that the truth

09 January, 03:59
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication