MILITARY is the only way.
You are already inside the DEVOLUTION PLAN
👉CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT.
& LAWS OF WAR 11.3 is taking shape.
THERE IS A REASON TRUMP SIGNED SECRET ORDERS
THAT PUT THE U.S. INTO A STATE OF EMERGENCY
& 👉HANDED POWER TO MILITARY OPERATIONS
(The same MIL OPS that placed TRUMP into POWER) 🎥
🍿 EVERYTHING you’re watching is scripted.
A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD

1-9 Cal 17
I hear the Brunson case was denied.
People need to know this was expected.
The Brunson bros were ready for it
& what have we been told from the start?

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY..

Don't go into a panic/ depression/
throwing up your hands in despair at this news.
It's NOT the end.
Just another step on our way.
Stay frosty folks.
11:51 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 February, 12:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
05 February, 12:05
BACK ON THE DOCKET FEB 17TH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
19 January, 06:48
Brunson are now working with Kirk Pendergrass of Kirks Law corner to do the proper process to the legislative branch of government as per Kirks Video with Derron brunson.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 January, 05:13
The Judicial Branch of Government does not have standing, jurisdiction to hear the Brunson case.
Petitions are to be going to the legislative branch of government.
Kirks Law Corner is teaching facts of LAW that everyone is obligated to learn and defend our rights as the LAW.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 January, 05:31
I have.always agreed miilitary only way
But what more does the military need or the public. we have seen 2+ yrs of stolen elections, millions of deaths, bioweapons being shown, documents of child trafficking. on and on....What more? And it has been stated over and over.."we have it all". Someone said yesterday it is time to stop red pilling and move forward to heal. I am so angry today even though I am not completely surprised. Back to slugging through. And, yes, I have a strong faith in Jesus and God. But God placed Pres. Trump, the good military and all us here to DO IT.
Can you tell I am screaming inside?!?!?!?!?!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 January, 09:48
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Yes, i can feel it! First off...i Love u Lori, and i hope u get it all out. The whole operation must play out for reasons we dont even know...and some we do. U express everyones sentiment too...and mine. All i can say is (please dont scream)...Trust the plan. 😳...🙂, what has happened has had to happen. It is what it is. Taking out evil in this world requires humanity to REALLY BELIEVE what we are soon to learn...and still many will fight for their old lives that we are trying to exorcize from ours. And WE ALL must know who is AND who isnt on board with Love, Freedom, and God. There are many. I hope u are alright with that...it really isnt a choice. Its what humanity must face...eachother in the battle between good and evil. Be prepared to lose more before u know for certain who u can count on. If this sounds tough...it is, for each and every human on earth. We must know, and all pick a side. God is showing us our choices.
Godspeed. 🤍🏁

Alexandra Neve @Alex
10 January, 08:54
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
SAME HERE.. WE ARE ALL SITTING ON THE EDGE TO JUMP INTO ACTION FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS!! I WE DID THROUGH VOTING! WE DID THROUGH LISTENING TO OUR TRUMP ..DON'T GIVE UP DON'T EVER GIVE UP... WE HADN'T HAVE TIME TO CELEBRATE OR CRY OUR VICTORIES YET..HERE IS WHERE OUR FAITH MUST STEP IN! PS. PLEASE KEEP EXPRESSING ..AND THANK YOU FOR LISTENING...

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
09 January, 02:28
...so much for Mark Z and Charlie Ward's "intel"
I'm praying for the military to step in, ...sooner than later.

Not Important @Notimportant
09 January, 01:54
I still so badly want to hug these guys! still love the whole trumpet thing, 🤗whether scripted or not...the trump-et!

😋🍦🍪 plus always more to the story!

trumpet / tepmurt
🕊🎺🎺🎺🎺

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 January, 02:22

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
#MilitaryOnlyWay 🎖️😉🇺🇸

CharRose @CharRose
09 January, 12:40
ALTHOUGH the impatient side of me wants this to be over sooner than later, I believe it's a good thing it was denied first time around.

IT gives the Brunson Brothers and the rest of us more time to rally and bring more attention to ways that will free us.

I know Military is the only way (trust Q posts), however, this case gives everyone the opportunity to get involved (more of us unite) which will awaken more people.

09 January, 01:19
In response CharRose to her Publication
Beautifully said, Char, & I agree with you!
Sending in the letters to SCOTUS & the Brunson's,
becoming actively INVOLVED
is great for Americans waking up especially🙏🇺🇸🕊️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 January, 12:15
This is why I don’t put any emotional connection to anything anymore.

09 January, 12:21
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Wisdom 😹💞😉🍿

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 January, 12:10
D-R-A-G.........

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 January, 12:09
....member when Gideon's army got smaller and smaller before the army was ready to accomplish the mission...

that is me (on an individual basis) too--- God keeps me throwing everything off that keeps me from running the race to victory.

He wants none of me- and all of Him.
bc when i lose myself I will find myself.
great great mystery of the cross.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 January, 12:08
It,s never "The End" I keep waking up tomorrow.

09 January, 12:25
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
💯 BeaglesSay.

The little Earth Angels always show us the way 🐾💞

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 January, 11:59
Completely expected.

Everyone who didn’t accept what Q has been saying - “The only way is the military” - is hopefully seeing the light now.

The Executive, Legislative and Judiciary branches of US Government are CORRUPT.

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 12:25
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Hurry Call them

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
09 January, 02:07
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
BEEN FIGHTING 24-7 CLEARING THE WAY, https://rumble.com/v1s9oey...

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 January, 11:54
Absolutely expected that - has to be military on only when they are ready.

09 January, 11:58
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Right on.
And il Donaldo Trumpo made that clear this a.m. 😉

"THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN ARMY
PROTECTING THE PEOPLE...
👉👉👉THIS IS THE WAY!!!"🎖️🎖️🎖️

some one special to some @godrus
09 January, 11:53
Yet another plot twist in our movie marathon.

09 January, 11:55
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Exactly, Some One.
It's so engrossing WE FORGET
it's all a movie! 🎥 😻🙏

#EnjoyTheShow