Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 January, 05:34
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Out of Shadows is amazing, loved it, very truth filled.

Fall of the Cabal and the sequel that is still ongoing with an almost monthly new video are awesome.

Me personally, I think the sequel is best to watch first and then go to the original Fall of the Cabal to watch that (the original series is pretty intense, nothing we all don't know at this point).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
Have you watched Trance, the story of Cathy O'Brien? It's riveting and ties a lot of stuff together.
06:31 PM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 January, 09:06
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
She also has a book. Cathy is very sweet, mentally tough lady and brings a lot to understanding of this horrific government tool by the paperclip crowd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 January, 07:20
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
No, where is this at? I would like to see that!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 January, 07:26
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
It's on the Burrow Roku channel, but you can also watch it here: https://odysee.com/Harry_...