Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
08 January, 12:50
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I loaded it on my Roku - now I need a day to sit and binge watch :). I saw my favorite on there "JFK to 9/11" I watched it on my computer but it's one I would like to watch on a bigger screen. That documentary opened my eyes completely.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
09 January, 11:55
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I have Roku and I could not find it??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
09 January, 11:55
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
I have Roku and I could not find it??

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 January, 10:08
They also have a red panda screen saver app on Roku TV.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
08 January, 09:46
Yup. good stuff.
Posted 12/19/2022

Night Shift @kekerista
08 January, 09:10
well, crap
Now I'm going to have to ask my husband how to turn on the TV.
I literally haven't touched a tv remote in over 15 years.
The last time I tried I needed 3 remotes to get the damn thing to work.
(Husband mansplaining: "You use this remote to turn it on, this remote to select which location and device, and this remote......")
nope, nope, nope.
WTF happened to just the on/off button and arrows?
Because at my house, you need a degree to navigate the effing thing.

Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
08 January, 09:08
fire has a conspiracy channel as well

Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
08 January, 09:08
fire has a conspiracy channel as well

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
08 January, 08:29
oh boy! thank q! will check it out!

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
08 January, 06:59
Found it last night, its red pill heaven.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 January, 04:15
yes i have it.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
08 January, 04:13
Another channel is Tubi. Available on a variety of devices. Not the same as Burrow, but has a bunch of interesting movies. Especially the documentary section 😉

https://tubitv.com/

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 January, 12:21
I added it but haven't watched yet!

Nice SOMEONE, ROKU.. treats us like real
people instead of 'a conspiracy'.

LeLe John @Grace1125
07 January, 11:20
well all of EMs ‘boring’ comments make more sense. i really lovethis man

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 January, 10:45
I pray normies go there and share it with their normie friends and the information spreads like wildfire!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 10:39
Nana posted the instructions on how to get to it last week.
It is great with a ton of videos.
Many of which we have already seen or know about but it will blow off the tops of the newbies heads.

Many of which we have already seen or know about but it will blow off the tops of the newbies heads.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
07 January, 08:06
Ok, so I'm out of the loop.
I never watch TV.
What is Roku?
Do you need a TV, or can I use my laptop?
I'm offgrid so need something that doesn't use up all my data on my phone hotspot.
Do I have to pay for an account?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 January, 09:08
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
You can buy a Roku at a Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc, theyre around $30 to $40 last I checked. The Roku itsel a small gadget that comes with a remote, and you install it on your TV by just following the directions. Once installed, you can download a lot of free apps like this Burrow.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 January, 10:06
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
We have a ROKU TV. Just need to go to its app store persay and download it.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
07 January, 07:32
I've been watching it, very interesting.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 January, 07:00

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 January, 10:51
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
yes!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 January, 08:51
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
do it!! i got rid of my dish Satalite a few months ago and replaced it with just an antenna and roku stick. never looked back. got both the antenna and roku from best buy cost for both was less than what i was psying monthly for Satalite tv

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

DkH O’Dell @DkH
07 January, 05:58
Finally figured out it’s on the home screen search not the roku channel search.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 January, 05:52
the developer is Rightway LLC
(just in case anyone is interested)
v. 1.0
only 3 1/2 ⭐️ 😏 out 2802 ratings since 05DEC
content not rated
parental advisory

it's the white rabbit jumping into a hole and inside the hole is 🤯

too funny

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 January, 05:34
Out of Shadows is amazing, loved it, very truth filled.

Fall of the Cabal and the sequel that is still ongoing with an almost monthly new video are awesome.

Me personally, I think the sequel is best to watch first and then go to the original Fall of the Cabal to watch that (the original series is pretty intense, nothing we all don't know at this point).

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 January, 06:31
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Have you watched Trance, the story of Cathy O'Brien? It's riveting and ties a lot of stuff together.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
07 January, 05:04
just downloaded lots of information to see.

07 January, 06:34
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Check out Trance - it ties together MK Ultra mind control, human trafficking, the Klintons, the Vatican and so much more.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 January, 04:03
😆... I've no idea what you guys are talking about, when it comes to downloading and tech stuff like this new channel, I'm assuming you mean with WiFi & TV's (that are less then 20yrs old) or 'smart' gadgets...🤔?!
It's all in a language I can't speak... I still use cables..🤪...😂

07 January, 04:20
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I can relate. 😁 Our kids convinced us to finally get rid of cable. You then need a device (Roku, Firestick) to download channels either free ones or subscription, such as HBO or Paramount +.
https://www.cloudwards.net...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 January, 04:01
Awesome to watch it all on tv instead of my phone.