Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I keep thinking about Flynn's 30 more day tweet. I couple that with fake Bidans executive orders don't have teeth until 30 days which started on the 20th. Since everything has to be done legally and by the books, these can never take effect. That means we are winding down the show soon. Different events will occur at different times, but conclusions are on the horizon. I've enjoyed the show, but can't wait to have the real commander in chief back in the spotlight. After all, he did win Bigly.
02:18 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 February, 01:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
cant wait to get this hat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
10 February, 03:15
I miss President Trump too what an amazing Man God has chosen . Love him and family. Cant wait to see all the research I've been through play out before my eyes . I 've spent years praying on this . God is revealing & exposing these horrible unlawful evil Acts to bring us all back to him. Great ready people . Praying my friend 🇱🇷❤️🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
08 February, 09:59
DITTO....

John Perry @tarkine
08 February, 05:59
Does this fit into the window? SCOTUS invalidates GA, PA & MI results; orders new elections supervised by military using reliable machines from other states (like TX), orders GA, PA &MI Electors to deliver new electoral votes to Congress, orders Congress to recertify election and 45 is inaugurated.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 February, 08:13
Bigley

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
08 February, 08:12
Yes❤️!
And thank you !

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 08:11
NO

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 03:34
me too miss him so much

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 03:00
thought you may enjoy this!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 February, 02:48
And prove to other's I am indeed....not.....loco!

wht 2.0 @wht
08 February, 02:39
👍 BIGLY

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
08 February, 01:30
And we have SCOTUS conference scheduled on Feb 19th.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 01:20
We would all sleep better with DJT back at the helm especially with the new crew he will be bringing with him. No more fookin back stabbers!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
07 February, 11:55

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 February, 02:31
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
07 February, 11:53
I keep going back to this "remote view" from a gifted psychic. Definitely worth a watch. https://youtu.be/N8TaMRNYQ...

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
07 February, 11:49
Its been one hellava movie so far, cant wait to see how this ends.... ALOT of things going on worldwide!! 😉👍👍

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 February, 11:49
Yes! According to Charlie, the media had to fall in a trap and now so they have! We gottem all. BTW, I watched that half time Super Bowl, Once again they show EVIL, the black and red and the face coverings...pathetic! Hope it's the last time I see EVIL entertainment. Sick of it. 2012 Olympics in London was bad enough and see SHEEP clap away like there was nothing alarming about it when it is right in your face! How gulable.😱😨

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 February, 11:44
Hope the horizon is close @ghostezra lost 3 to suicide in the last 10 months!

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
07 February, 11:41
AMEN! I stand in agreement with you! Lord please hear our prayers! Romans 8:28

Fil American @mypotusis45
07 February, 11:40

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
07 February, 11:40
My thoughts...once SCOTUS decides NOT to hear the election cases, then every legal avenue will have been exhausted. Military will then be the only way. It's obviously not a coincidence they will decide on the Feb 19th conference.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
07 February, 11:43
In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication
We ARE at war with China.

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
07 February, 11:34
I am definitely feeling the battle wounds. Ready to be done. But of course will hold the line until such...

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 February, 10:27
I figure the 2nd impeachment trial shows us more sleeper swamp traitors.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 February, 10:08

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
07 February, 10:04

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 06:45
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
CUTE ! 😊🌟

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
07 February, 09:55
Got a notice from Hotel in DC today that I must have a C19 test to travel into state and stay at Hotel on March 4th. That aint happening.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
07 February, 09:53
AMEN and OH HAPPY DAY !

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
07 February, 07:25

Patriot Princess @PatriotPrincess1
07 February, 05:49
💯 agreed‼️

Angela Martin @Marangela
07 February, 05:48
Same here. Can't wait for the show to be over. Peace! Justice for the children, and a healing for our Nation. God bless all of you who have had such a big part in making this possible. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻