Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 January, 04:03
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
😆... I've no idea what you guys are talking about, when it comes to downloading and tech stuff like this new channel, I'm assuming you mean with WiFi & TV's (that are less then 20yrs old) or 'smart' gadgets...🤔?!
It's all in a language I can't speak... I still use cables..🤪...😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 January, 04:20
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I can relate. 😁 Our kids convinced us to finally get rid of cable. You then need a device (Roku, Firestick) to download channels either free ones or subscription, such as HBO or Paramount +.
https://www.cloudwards.net...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Thank you Michelle🙏 .
My oldest son (who is a PC expert) has mentioned a few times that I'll be 'left behind'... if I don't get with 'it'... (meaning smart, wifi stuff)🙄, I simply reply 'OK I'm fine with that🙂. There is only me and the dog here and there is already loads of interesting stuff on my old Basic Freeview/cable TV, much more then I have time to watch, I honestly have absolutely no desire to indulge in new stuff ...yet! I'm sure I'll be OK and find anything I need to know when I need to know it☺️.
05:06 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it