Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
πŸ˜†... I've no idea what you guys are talking about, when it comes to downloading and tech stuff like this new channel, I'm assuming you mean with WiFi & TV's (that are less then 20yrs old) or 'smart' gadgets...πŸ€”?!
It's all in a language I can't speak... I still use cables..πŸ€ͺ...πŸ˜‚
04:03 PM - Jan 07, 2023
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 January, 04:20
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I can relate. 😁 Our kids convinced us to finally get rid of cable. You then need a device (Roku, Firestick) to download channels either free ones or subscription, such as HBO or Paramount +.
https://www.cloudwards.net...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 January, 05:06
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Thank you MichelleπŸ™ .
My oldest son (who is a PC expert) has mentioned a few times that I'll be 'left behind'... if I don't get with 'it'... (meaning smart, wifi stuff)πŸ™„, I simply reply 'OK I'm fine with thatπŸ™‚. There is only me and the dog here and there is already loads of interesting stuff on my old Basic Freeview/cable TV, much more then I have time to watch, I honestly have absolutely no desire to indulge in new stuff ...yet! I'm sure I'll be OK and find anything I need to know when I need to know it☺️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 January, 09:19
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
roku is 20.00 at walmart, just need internet. its easy to install and use. or have a roku tv