#SCOTUS
#Brunsons
#GodWins
02:38 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 January, 09:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Wonder if the Brunson Bros know this one..

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"Webster Hall" from Soundtrack: "Raging Bull" - YouTube

Webster Hall is written by Hudson/Robertson.The musicians listed for these song are: Garth Hudson - Piano, Sax; Richard Manuel - Drums; Larry Klein - Bass; D...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
08 January, 06:35
praying πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
07 January, 08:49
I need some perspective..Since this case is identified as emergency status due to the national security risk then how does waiting to announce on Monday, to then wait as it is heard fit in???????

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 January, 07:42
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
πŸ‘‡πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
07 January, 08:16
I pray it is so, but I would never trust anything MarkZ says, or Charlie either... If the Brunson Bros don't know, or aren't saying, then no one else does.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 January, 08:09
i hadn't heard this till my brother texted me a minute ago - it's not on their website or any of the other sites i check a lot and generally have this info. ?? im confused but hopeful.

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
07 January, 11:54
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication

NATHANIEL RUSSELL @FREETHINKER23
07 January, 07:51
And then how long until a decision?

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
07 January, 04:48
heres this, again as someone else said "no one onows for sure" but here ya go.
God Speed

07 January, 04:49
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 January, 03:47
Will wait till Monday.... hopefully some of my fingernails will still be left!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

07 January, 04:01
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
07 January, 03:43
i dont feel anyone knows that information. of course i pray it is, but with only SCOTUS in the room no one can know the outcome. weve been disappiinted much waiting for different scenarios to manifest these past couple years. patience is a virtue. Best i keep praying and allow God’s plan to unfold! Go Brunson’s, God Bless America . NCSWIC!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
i dont feel anyone knows that information. of course i pray it is, but with only SCOTUS in the room no one can know the outcome. weve been disappiinted much waiting for different scenarios to manifest these past couple years. patience is a virtue. Best i keep praying and allow God’s plan to unfold! Go Brunson’s, God Bless America . NCSWIC!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow

Blu Mason @Bluewillow

Blu Mason @Bluewillow

some one special to some @godrus
07 January, 03:30
What is the address for the Brunsons" I do not see it on that website? I see the address for SCOTUS but not the address to send the Brunson a dollar.

07 January, 03:51
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Ty for asking, Some One 😽

1 letter to SCOTUS
Supreme Court of the United States
1 First Street, NE
Washington, D.C. 20543

1 letter to the Brunsons & throw in $1.00 if you can πŸ™πŸ’ž
Loy & Raland Brunson
4287 South Harrison Blvd. #132
Ogden, UT 84403

Print, Sign & Date, MAIL x2
https://www.nevoterap.org

Juan O Savin suggested putting your name & state
on the back of the envelopes

πŸ•ŠοΈ Juan
I was talking with one of the people going through the letters.
Boxes & Boxes of them.
He said, "You know, people add notes or longer letters.
You get a whole different perspective
on your countrymen."
His respect for his fellow citizens,
he said, "I'm a different person
for having got to read some of these letters."
It's that gripping, that compelling, that beautiful,
just those brief notes.
He said, "You realize
AMERICA IS FAR FROM GONE.
THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE
& WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT." πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΊπŸŽΊπŸŽΊπŸŽΊ

πŸ‘‡ 2 pages: Letter & envelope suggestion

some one special to some @godrus
07 January, 03:25
I am sending my two letters today; thank you for continuing to share this information and the lnk so it is as easy as clicking one link to print the two letters!

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
07 January, 02:44
Have sent my letters. Every letter counts. AU family...if you haven't sent your letters, please do. Blessings to my AU family.

07 January, 02:49
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Well said πŸ˜»πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸ•ŠοΈ

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 January, 02:40
PTL...

Now what do we do about our Mil traitors?

07 January, 02:48
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
The 388 U.S. Political Traitors in the Brunson case
are a tiny drop
in the GIINORMOUS GLOBAL deep state Traitorous bucket.

EVERY SINGLE TRAITOR
& SEDITIONIST
& demon pedo monster
is going to be rounded up, arrested, tried & sentenced.

The GENIUS QTeam, Q+, Military Intelligence,
Special Forces,
the mighty Global Military Alliance,
White Hat Alliance & Global leadership
plus the 204 countries signed onto GESARA
will make it so πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

#NCSWIC
#NoEscapeNoDeals
#GodWins