Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
07 January, 01:35
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊

TheStormHasArrived17
Caption this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 January, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 January, 11:08
🤣😂😍😅

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 11:07
Nana thought it fun to watch CIA Dan loose his shit on Fox.
He was visibly so damn angry that he forgot all his Farm training.
I can tell you that look with his one seeing eye looks like a demon.

&
I have seen a few demon in the last 4 yrs, real ones, up close.

If he is not a demon they have... never mind.... he is a demon Nana doesn't give a fook what color hat he really has on.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 January, 11:04
🤣🤣🤣👍

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
07 January, 05:35
This is funny because it means Gaetz can't count to two.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 January, 04:45
😂😂😂😂

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
07 January, 04:20

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
07 January, 03:33
No, you didn't 🤣😂🤣😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 January, 03:30
[33]

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
07 January, 11:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 January, 03:07
Meme skils on point, VK👏🏻👊🏻😂

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
07 January, 03:04
lol. i just spit water all over myself laughing

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
07 January, 03:03
🤣😂

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
07 January, 02:57
Making America Great Again movie has a lot of twists, turns and oops. Can't wait to see the credits roll by to know which actors were real patriots, which were acting to save their life, and of course to know who gets the "OSCAR"

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
07 January, 03:16
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
I recommend John Jr for the Oscar. He has played so many different characters for years.IMO! 👍😊🙏🎉🎈❤🇺🇸⭐

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 January, 02:50
lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 January, 02:44

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 January, 01:52

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 January, 01:49
seal of approval my guy, lol

juliajones @juliajones
07 January, 01:57
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Google pays a $100 hourly salary. For a 40-hour work week, my most recent online earnings were $3,500. My younger brother’s buddy claims that he works for about 30 hours per week and makes an average salary of $12,265. I’m amazed at how straightforward things used to be. More details may be found

In this article——————————>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 January, 01:47
🤣

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 January, 01:46