lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
Message 2/6/2021 PART 1: "This high frequency Christed energy is flowing into the planet awakening all the jeweled seeds of our divinity. These are beginning to germinate and grow in number and in frequency. This Christ code is awakening our DNA like a seed dormant under the soil for centuries. This is the DNA of our divinity awakening within our beings."

https://wego.social/Lightw...
02:06 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by lightworker444444444 in this post can reply
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
07 February, 03:58
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Love this! When my grandfather a dandlion was the catalyst in me hearing him after his body had passed. Afterwards, I was so elated & so peaceful in my mind. I lifted the dandelion & held it up so the sun was behind it. Have never seen anything so beautiful. Every fibre on every single hair held magnificence of the purest, brightest rainbow colours of our Earth. Thank you for sharing this, it warms my heat and feeds my Soul more knowing where we are really at.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
07 February, 03:59
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
*When my grandfathers mind left his body

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
07 February, 04:38
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
You're welcome. That is a beautiful story. The energies are truly assiting us in our awakening. We are beginning to understand our true nature and our ability to live from the spirit within.🌟